Pre-surgical Blood Work
- Check for subclinical diseases
- Verify organ function prior to anesthesia
An MPRO is a “mini” profile, recommended as a screening process for younger, healthier animals.
A PROV is a more comprehensive bloodwork panel, recommended for older animals or those who may have underlying health issues.
Anterior Cruciate Repair
Femoral Head Osteotomy
Fracture Repair (Pin)
Fibular Head Transposition
Intestinal Foreign Body
Lateral Ear Resection (Lacroix)
Umbilical Hernia Repair
We strongly recommend all pets receive the 911 Pet Chip for safety and identification purposes.
The microchip is:
- The size of a grain of rice
- Injected into the subcutaneous layer of the skin
Benefits of a microchip:
- Shelters and hospitals check for microchips in stray or lost animals
- It is illegal for any laboratory to harbor an animal with a microchip or tattoo
Dr. Jason Worman (Tuesday)
Dr. Deb Rausch (Wednesday)
Dr. John Worman (Thursday)
Dr. Joy Harkins (Friday)