We do ask that you wear a mask and try to limit the number of people in your car.
- Stay in your car!
- When you arrive, call 614-471-2201. Let the receptionist know the letter and number of the parking spot you are in (each spot is marked with orange paint). Also, confirm the best phone number in which to contact you during your pet’s exam.
- A technician will come out to your car to discuss any pertinent medical history. They will bring the pet inside where the doctor will examine your pet.
- The doctor will give you a call either during, or once the exam is completed to discuss their recommendations. To free up our phone lines, the doctor will be calling you from their personal cell phone. If you receive a phone call from a blocked or private phone number, please answer it, it will be your pet’s doctor trying to reach you from their cell phone.
- A receptionist will accept payment over the phone.
- A technician will then bring your pet back out to the car to you with a copy of your invoice.
We would like to say a huge thank you to all of our clients for being patient with us as Gahanna Animal Hospital navigates through these uncertain times. We especially appreciate how understanding everyone has been about our phone lines being extremely busy. It is our main means of communication with clients as no one can enter the building during this time. If you are placed on hold, please know that we are trying our best to give each patient the best level of care possible. We answer calls in the order that they come in, so do not hang up and redial. If you do get a busy signal, please keep trying, we want to hear from you!
We will be continuing with curbside appointments and our shortened hours of operation (Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6:30 pm and Saturday from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm).
We are not accepting walk-ins of any kind. Nail trims and anal glands must be scheduled as curbside technician appointments.
Grooming & Boarding
Grooming and boarding now have a separate check-in/out area on the left side of the hospital. To drop off and pick up, please exit your car and walk up to the left side window. A staff member would be happy to help you and your pet. If a staff member is not readily available please ring the doorbell for assistance.